With the announcement that Maine’s COVID-19 vaccination plan has moved to include patients over the age of 60, as well as adult educators of all ages, many patients are asking how they can sign up. We have now gotten a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine, and hope to get more as distribution to the state of Maine ramps up.
We have a working list of eligible patients and will be moving through this list, starting first with our oldest patients who have not yet been vaccinated. WE WILL CALL YOU! We are sorry but we cannot at this time vaccinate non-Galbraith Family Medicine patients.
If you don’t want to wait, we want our patients to know where to go to get information about signing up elsewhere to get the vaccine.
The best resource is the Maine CDC website at http://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/vaccination-sites.
There is also a Community Vaccination Line at 888-445-4111 that is taking calls on Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 2pm.
As of March 14, 2021, the most local options are:
- MaineHealth Vaccine Clinic (Sanford, Scarborough, Westbrook) call 877-780-7545.
- Intermed (South Portland) visit www.intermed.com/publicvaccine
- Martin’s Point call 828-7814 or visit https://martinspoint.org/covid19/covid-vaccine
- Bridgton Hospital call 207-520-2917.
- Northern Light Health Vaccine Clinic (South Portland, Portland) visit http://covid.northernlighthealth.org/publicvaccine
- Walmart pharmacy (Biddeford, Sanford, Scarborough) visit www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine
- Walgreen’s pharmacy (Springvale, Portland) visit Walgreens.com/ScheduleVaccine or call 1-800-Walgreens