We are happy to announce that we have reached out to our entire adult patient population to ensure that they are aware of the importance of getting vaccinated against COVID-19. We have been able to provide over 100 doses of vaccine ourselves and connect many patients to resources to get successfully vaccinated elsewhere. If you have not yet been vaccinated and desire to do so, we want our patients to know about where to sign up to get the vaccine now that our supply is gone. Many of the listed sites are offering the Pfizer vaccine for children ages 12 and up.
The best resource is the Maine CDC website at http://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/vaccination-sites.
There is also a Community Vaccination Line at 888-445-4111 that is taking calls on Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 2pm.
As of June 6, 2021, the most local options are:
- MaineHealth Vaccine Clinic (Sanford, Westbrook) call 877-780-7545 or visit https://vaccine.mainehealth.org
- Martin's Point call 828-7814 or visit https://martinspoint.org/covid19/covid-vaccine
- Bridgton Hospital call 207-520-2917.
- Northern Light Health Vaccine Clinic (South Portland, Portland) call 204-8551 or visit http://covid.northernlighthealth.org/publicvaccine
- Community Pharmacy (Cornish, Gorham, Saco) visit http://Communityrx.com/Covid-19
- Hannaford pharmacy (Waterboro, Biddeford, Buxton, Portland, South Portland ) visit http://www.hannaford.com/pharmacy
- Shaw's/Osco pharmacy (Sanford, Saco, Scarborough) visit http://www.shaws.com/COVID-19
- Walmart pharmacy (Biddeford, Sanford) visit www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine
- Walgreen's pharmacy (Cornish, Biddeford, Buxton, Sanford, Springvale, Portland) visit Walgreens.com/ScheduleVaccine or call 1-800-Walgreens