We are happy to announce that we have reached out to our entire adult patient population to ensure that they are aware of the importance of getting vaccinated against COVID-19. We have been able to provide over 100 doses of vaccine ourselves and connect many patients to resources to get successfully vaccinated elsewhere. If you have not yet been vaccinated and desire to do so, we want our patients to know about where to sign up to get the vaccine now that our supply is gone. Many of the listed sites are offering the primary series and the vaccine boosters without an appointment. Some sites are offering the vaccine for children ages 5 and up and the booster for children ages 12 and up.
The best resource is the Maine CDC website at http://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/vaccination-sites.
There is also a Community Vaccination Line at 888-445-4111.
As of April 9, 2022, the most local options are:
- MaineHealth Vaccine Clinic in Waterboro with walk-in availability M-F 8-4 and in Sanford with walk-in availability 8am to 7pm daily; visit https://vaccine.mainehealth.org or call 877-780-7545 for more information.
- Bridgton Hospital call 207-520-2917.
- Nasson Healthcare call 490-6900 or walk in on weekdays between 9am and 4pm.
- Northern Light Health Vaccine Clinics (multiple locations) call 204-8551 or visit http://covid.northernlighthealth.org/publicvaccine
- Community Pharmacy (Cornish, Saco) visit http://Communityrx.com/Covid-19
- Hannaford pharmacy (Waterboro, Biddeford, Buxton, Sanford, South Portland, Standish) visit http://www.hannaford.com/pharmacy
- Nasson Health Care (Sanford) with walk-in availability 9-4 on weekdays or call 490-6900
- Sacopee Valley Health Center (Porter) call 207-625-8126
- Southern Maine Health Care (Biddeford) call 877-780-7545
- Shaw’s/Osco pharmacy (Saco, Sanford, Scarborough) visit http://www.shaws.com/COVID-19
- Walmart pharmacy (Biddeford, Sanford, Scarborough, Windham) visit www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine
- Walgreen’s pharmacy (Cornish, Buxton, Gorham, Sanford, Springvale, Windham) visit Walgreens.com/ScheduleVaccine or call 1-800-Walgreens
- York County Emergency Management (Sanford in old Marshall’s store) open for walk-in availability on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 to 6pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 3:30pm